- Accounting & Financial Management
- Human Resource
- Business Intelligence
- Inventory Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Account Management
- Contract Management
- Automated Marketing
- Marketing Resource Management
- Pricing and Tracking
- Cost Summaries
- Service Management
- Employee Information Management
- Recruitment and Hiring
- Talent Management
- Benefit Management
- Financial Management
- Technical Features
- Accounting and Payroll
- CAP - Credit Appraisal Process
- CreditOne - Credit Report Service
- MBS - Micro Finance
- CBS - Retail Banking
- ELC – HR
- XpertResource – Employee Training and Quality Enhancement
- Technology Development
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Graphic Designing & Visual Content
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is meant by business intelligence?
Business intelligence (BI) refers to the procedural and technical infrastructure that collects, stores, and analyzes the data produced by a company's activities. BI is a broad term that encompasses data mining, process analysis, performance benchmarking, and descriptive analytics.
2. Why is IT important to have an IT strategy?
An IT strategy enables business outcomes, competitive differentiation, and customer value. In fact, if you don't have an IT strategy, you risk being unable to provide the level of service to the business required to fulfill business objectives.
3. What is research and technology development?
Research and development (R&D or R+D), known in Europe as research and technological development (RTD), is the set of innovative activities undertaken by corporations or governments in developing new services or products, and improving existing ones.
4. What is an IT strategic?
A good IT strategy should align with the overall business strategy and goals of the organization. It should also take into account the current state of the organization's technology, the organization's budget and resources, as well as regulatory or compliance requirements.
5. What is artificial intelligence in Business Intelligence?
The main intention of Artificial intelligence is to develop machines that are capable of working like the human brain. The main intention of business intelligence is analyzing data and predicting the future from the past data